This is a fantastic recipe for those nights when you need to get a hearty and delicious meal on the table fast. One pan, six ingredients and your appetite. That’s it!
- 4-6 bone-in pieces of chicken (with or without the skin)
- 6-8 red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled mozzarella cheese
- Course Salt
- Heat oven to 400F/205C
- In a large bowl, add coarse salt (to taste) to potato wedges and toss well.
- Add Italian dressing, making sure each wedge is fully covered.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer potato wedges to a 9×13 pan (glass or metal will work fine), allowing any excess dressing to remain in the bowl.
- Place chicken pieces in bowl and dredge in the remaining dressing until well coated.
- Salt to taste.
- Transfer chicken pieces to pan with potatoes.
- Top with crumbled mozzarella.
- Place pan on center rack in heated oven and cook for 60 minutes or until chicken pieces reach an internal temperature of 170F/75C. (Cooking time will vary depending on the size of chicken pieces.)
- Top with fresh, chopped parsley before serving, if preferred.
Click the follow button to be the first to receive new recipes as they are created, here in the Olenick House kitchen!